Friday, August 31, 2007

First Week

My first week of classes is almost over and it's been a pretty busy one, hence the reason I haven't posted anything.

Classes are wonderful so far. My Western Thought and Expression through the Renessiance almost makes me want to switch my major to history. But my Foundations of Digital Visual class and Fundimentals of Drawing will keep me in my original graphic design major for a little while.

I was chatting with a friend and we've both come to a conclusion that we just need to freeze time for about 20 years so we can study everything we want to and then still come out of college as 22 year olds.

After being sent all over campus from one place to another, I did mangage to drop that one freshman seminar class and instead am now taking a survey of the Old Testament, bringing my credit hours to 16 for this semester. I'm also taking "Bible and Literature". We spend most of this class discussing our reading in a way not unlike my old high school Humane Letters class.

I'm leaving in about 4 hours for an overnight retreat for the Outreach ministries here on campus. The event intrigued me and, following the tradition of activites being cheaper at college, it was only 5 dollars, so how could I resist?

No comments: