Monday, August 27, 2007

Pre-class jitters

Classes start today! I'm very excited and pumped up for my classes.
Today schedule is Western Thought and Expression to the Renessiance, Symposium and Fundamentals of Drawing.
Symposium doesn't count as any credit hours, but is a simple discussion about a book once a week over dinner. This semester, we read "Gilead" by Marilynne Robinson.

Currently I have 6 classes or 15 credit hours, but I hope it'll soon be 14 because one of the credit hours is for a very easy, dummy freshman seminar class where I learn how to study and write papers. Since I'm in the honors program, I believe that class is not required and so I'd rather have that hour every Wednesday to study for my more challenging classes. Hopefully I will be able drop that class.

The only slight dent in this day so far is that none of my online-ordered textbooks have arrived yet. I suppose I'll check the mail center later today.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Hey old office-mate! I got your blog address today from your dad and thoroughly enjoyed my reading. What a fun and exciting time, Rachel! We're VERY glad to hear you've got such a great roommate and that classes sound interesting. Hang in there and savor each moment! Feel free to email: lechado@gmail.com.
Much love, Leanna