Friday, September 28, 2007

Wish me luck.

Blech. I have come down with some sort of cold. Every time I cough, the force of the hacking resounds through my tired skull, giving me a worse headache than before.

This day would have actually been an okay day to be sick, since I only have one 50 minute class, except for the fact I've been involved in a little production called Freshman Fanfare over the past four weeks and, of course, the actual performances are tonight and tomorrow.

Freshman Fanfare is, simply, a vaudevillian production of solos, duets and group numbers explaining the woes and joys of being freshman and is produced by the freshman class. The girls are not allowed to move their hips or their upper chest section, but it's almost become a joke to say "Oh no! Hip movement!" because it really is not enforced. Besides, it is rather impossible to dance--I mean, choreograph--without some movement of hips and upper chest area. It just cannot be done.
I am completely ready to have my weeknights back for my enjoyment, but it will be fun plus I got a t-shirt out of the deal. Except for this little bug I have caught that will make it impossible to sing. So, I shall be mouthing the words to the songs with my best showbiz smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The OC prez came to church last week. Along with student recruiters, who were rather dreamy--- er, I mean, godly young men.