Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Reports of my Death have been greatly exaggerated

I'm still alive, in case you were wondering. College has just been extraordinarily busy since all of my teachers have decided to schedule tests and papers all at the same time. Hurray...

Halloween is proving to be interesting. I've seen Where's Waldo, a few pirates, a steampunk superhero, a ninja, a banana, Cruella DeVil, and a dalmatian. (The last two posed together in a picture taken by a hippie).

I personally am still debating between using my school uniform from last year as a costume or dressing as a gypsy using stuff offered by my friend Mallory. There's a party tonight, so I have 7 hours to decide.

Edit: Well, it seems as if I didn't bring my school uniform with me, so there goes the schoolgirl costume idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use your uniform! Janelle, Emma, and I are. Just don't get too wasted at your party.