Monday, February 4, 2008

Back

Let's see if I can get a quick overview of the past month and beginning of the new semester.

a) I'm very gullible when it comes to my friends and their planning of surprise birthday activities. We went ice skating, which I thought was a trip to Wal-mart up til I was blindfolded (then I became a little suspicious that we weren't going to Wal-mart) and they also took me mini-golfing, which I bought was dumpster diving. Hopefully now that I've turned 19, I won't fall for such tricks...somehow I doubt that.

b) Art is very time-consuming. I'm taking the two hardest teachers available for the two art classes I'm taking this semester and, while I think my work is improving, my free time has definitely taken a turn for non-existence. Another news related to this: One of my pieces was chosen to be in the spring student art show. Yay!

c) Finally, snow fell upon Oklahoma a week ago. And there was much rejoicing.
Imagine my disappointment when it had disappeared by afternoon the next day.

No comments: